First Aid If Weasel Falls And Jump Seizures

First Aid If Weasel Falls And Jump Seizures
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/y1yRdXS2uYA/default.jpg
I want to share a little and tell stories, maybe weasel lovers have experienced the same thing in their favorite kitten or Weasel. Favorite Kitten / Weasel falls from a height and immediately convulsions, and silent without movement ??? Heeemmm a very very frightening thing and makes the heart beat a little faster to see it for fear of Weasel / kitten freaking through



Okay, just go ahead ...
I have a 2-month-old kitten "Jon Boy Weasel" and his nickname is "Boy Weasel". Previously, the Weasel Boy fell ill more or less he survived with his illness. and Alhamdulillah, after he recovered from his illness, the Weasel Boy returned cheerful and actively played running around. The thing that touched my heart and was very happy when I saw the Weasel Boy cheerful again and actively playing and joking.

After I returned from the interview I intended to give the Weasel Boy a gift (rattles necklace) that I bought when the Weasel Boy first arrived at home but fate said otherwise the Weasel Boy actually fell ill. Maybe this is the right time for the Weasel Boy as a gift for him because a week ago he survived against his illness. When I arrived at home at 13:00 IWST, I didn't use it. I removed the Weasel Boy from the cage and gave him food. A happy face can be seen from the face of the Weasel Boy with towering tails upright (movements with thick fur) and he was happy when I called his name to feed. After the food was as usual as usual he went straight to the bathroom to pee (because from morning I left the interview until noon I came home to his clean cage * not urinated and pooped *). Pee already, cleanse the body already (by licking hands and other parts) I immediately invited to play the Weasel Boy (with toys that I made myself from rapia rope and paper that I staple like a ball). Very cheerful the Weasel Boy is cool playing with his toys running around, jumping there jumping here.
When he is cool to play maybe this is the right time to give him a surprise. Enter the room with me close the door of my room so that the Weasel Boy does not enter the room and see the surprise I want to give him J! I started setting the necklace rattles to make it look fit and cool when worn by Weasel Boy, by cutting it out and I connected again so that it was not too big and not too small so as not to choke his neck (understand that the necklace is a bit too big for the Weasel and the Weasel Boy is still small). While setting the necklace for the Boy Weasel I listened he was cool to run around playing paper that I stumbled like a ball, and only half the father's work shouted loudly calling me from below. I swiftly followed and immediately ran down and it turned out.
Jeng Jeng ... .. Weasel Boy fell from the 2nd floor and his body lay on the floor below while convulsing.

While listening to my father grumbling because I didn't take care of the Weasel Boy playing, I swiftly brought the Weasel Boy back to the top by carrying him. I was sad to cry when I saw the condition of the Weasel Boy who was very, very creepy with his eyes glaring sharply and still motionless at all when I carried him.

After arriving at the top of the cave, put the Weasel Boy in his cage slowly (while I talked from the trip to the cage) and immediately I prepared to drink warm water (and also a little food that I mixed bear milk to taste and 2 drops of propolis). While I stroked the Boy Weasel slowly I gave him a drink of warm water with a spet. And after drinking 2x jengggg .... Boy Weasel woke up and held the Weasel style (with the fore hand and a little nungging)

Feel happy and happy when I see the Weasel Boy regained consciousness (maybe Weasel Boy in shock). But he tried to walk for his food yamperin and the road was a little limp (both hind legs) LL because I can't bear it, I took him and my lap and then I gave him food (still with wet food because it was still recovering from his illness a week ago) a little slowly I feed it by way of spet, only 3 times a bite each of 3cc the Weasel Boy doesn't want L L.
And when I taro again slowly in the enclosure the Weasel Boy immediately got up and returned from his cage. The feeling of pleasure returned again when I saw Boy Weasel standing tall and walking normally again as before reaching for his toys (paper balls and neat ropes).

Not long using the Weasel Boy back playing with his toys with cool run-run (normal as before). But my worry is still there, I take Boy Weasel which is more fun to play and I check the condition (with me try to massage the whole body slowly, if when I hold / massage on certain parts of the Weasel Boy feels sick or does not like it means there is a wound in here). But when I hold the massage section,

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template | Redesigned :Tukang Toko Online
Copyright © 2011. Dunia Satwa Hewan Buas Peliharaan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger